Saturday, August 25, 2007

32 13 questions you want answers for.

I saw this fun thing when Green did it, so I am doing it too! I hope that by doing these sorts of things I can explore what makes me tick. I think I lost sense of who I was long ago, and I am trying to get back. I hope this helps!

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
I want it to be my third cousin Cao, but he will never call again.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
The place where I shop doesn't have carts; it is a small market with baskets, and you leave with only as much as you can carry. I almost rarely drive to the grocery store. I think if it had carts, I would return it, just because I am not gross. At least, I don't think I am.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I am definately more of a listener. I like to hear people's stories and find out what makes them tick. Once I start talking, I sort of lose track of what I was saying and then people stop listening to me.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not, because I don't know how to do a lot of things, but then again I do have a strong spirit. I don't think I would eat my poop, like some people, but you never know.

5. Do you like to ride horses?
I never have, but I like the merry-go-round ones. They are so pretty!

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, the Viet Namese- American community in San Diego has a camp where kids go every summer. It lasted all summer and sometimes even after school started, and I would start school late. I usually spent half my summer with my Popo (grandmother) and half at camp.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I don't know what type of game a "board" game is. I never really played with boards. But I jumped rope!

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
This is a really silly question.

9. Are you judgemental?
I don't think so, but sometimes I have been told that I am, by a few people who are sort of stupid and don't know what they are talking about. I guess everybody is, in some ways.

10. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Heavens no! But I can throw a dart really well!

11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? Probably my photo album and a porcelain duck that I have had since I was little.

12. How often do you read books? Whenever I have time, but I read very slowly. Right now I am reading a great book called Eat Pray Love, which is a spiritual journey.

13. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think I am definately more stuck in the past. Of course I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow. For "today" I just think about what I have to get done.

14. What is your favorite children’s book?

15. How tall are you?

16. What are the keys on your key chain for?

17. What did you do last night?

18. What movie do you want to see right now?

19. What will you do for New Year’s?

20. Do you own a camera phone?

21. What’s the first letter of your middle name?

22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?

23. What do you sleep in?

24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?

25. Is your tongue pierced?

26. Who is the funniest person you know?

27. Do you like funny or serious people better?

28. Did you eat a cookie today?

29. Do you use cuss words in other languages?

30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?

31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring?

32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I am tired of this activity. Also, it is making me sort of sad inside, for some reason. I don't know why. I need to spend some time alone with these unusual feelings and explore them. I am going to touch my insides with my fingers and dig deep to find out what is going on. This will take some time, because I really don't understand what is going on with me. I will answer the rest another day.

21 comments:

Chicky Pea said...

Very interesting. I may have to steal these for my blog. By the way, I have an invite only blog, if you want an invite leave your email address here and I will send you an invite.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I would love an invite!
It's:
sniparoo-poopoo(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Thanks! I am honored!

~d said...

Heya Tuyet! I actually like some pf these questions. Some of them are kinda silly, though, huh?

*~d waves Hello to Chicky Pea!*

BTW, I did linking you!

Nick said...

You hurt my brother Earl.

Tuyet said...

Hi ~d!

Nick, I don't think I did that. I think when a person is so sad, he hurts himself. I don't even know the guy, and I could not help it if he thought he saw something more in me.

Denny said...

Hey Nick lay off Tuyet. Seriously man. Earl saw in her Vietnam and that's it. All those memories came back to haunt him. Dude, if you and Earl would just slow down and think about where your lives are headed man, maybe you'd get some perspective like I have.

Denny said...

Tuyet,

I wanna apologize if I was a prick earlier. You deserve a lot better and should be treated with more respect.

These guys, Earl and Nick, haven't grown up. They're still living in the late 60s in the age of war and in that heavy drinking, heavy partying mentality that got them where they were.

Seriously, in spite of all the bickering, I care about my brothers. But they need to realize where their lives are headed man.

Free fer all Paul said...

당신은 아름다운 꽃이다.

Tuyet said...

Denny, you are making me feel very tender towards you.

Paul --- so's your mother.

Unknown said...

Hi!

Unknown said...

HI! ohI already said that ha! ;)

Steve said...

You didn't answer that question. Do you vibrate your cellphone pants?

Denny said...

Leave the lady be Ben. Honestly, can't you shed these sexual innuendos already?

What's wrong with you?

Free fer all Paul said...

How about i get a peek at that other blog of yours.

Tuyet said...

J Crazy -- welcome and arriba!

Ben -- that reminds me of a song by Rufus Wainright: "My phone's on vibrate for you"

Denny -- you are a prince and a gentleman and a sweetie pie. If you were part of a boxed lunch, you'd be the snack cake.

Paul -- it's private, and also in Viet Namese. Sorry! Come back when you can read Viet Namese, and when you have proved you like looking at pictures of the female body. Thus far, I only know you to holler and say "fuckina". No offense!

Denny said...

Paul, honestly dude, its rather disconcerting that you have to force yourself into a lady's private happenin's. Don't expect anykind of reciprocity with such come-on's.

I've been adept to such outbursts myself. I hate myself for it.

Tuyet, are you talking about them Little Debbie snackcakes or those coffee cakes wrapped in plastic? Those are good man!

BBC said...

I am tired of this activity. Also, it is making me sort of sad inside, for some reason. I don't know why. I need to spend some time alone with these unusual feelings and explore them. I am going to touch my insides with my fingers and dig deep to find out what is going on. This will take some time, because I really don't understand what is going on with me.

You are discovering yourself and learning to honor all that you are. Even the dark and risque sides, and sharing them with others. It's okay, keep on moving on and evolving.

Be all that you are. And remember this most important thing. You are loved. You are loved by five people that you are not even aware of.

You are loved by people (spirits) that will step in front of a speeding bullet to protect you even though they don't even know you.

I love you, I loved you before I met you. Not that I expect you to understand my level of thinking and being. Hugs.

BBC said...

Keep on keeping on. It's called evolution. Hugs.

Tuyet said...

Denny -- I think more like one of those pink snowballs?

BBC -- I feel you. Thank you.

Denny said...

BBC,

We certainly do evolve. Different things that we encounter in life attach themselves to us and we grow in an evolutionary sense. So very true.

Tuyet,

I had a box of that over here! On Saturday I had to visit a friend from the VA, didn't have too much time for breakfast. I popped one of those pink snowball thingy's. Those are good as a dessert but a crappy breakfast food.

Tim said...

tuyet:

Thanks for taking on the challenge. The answers you gave were great. I hope you will finish sometime. I'm sure the rest of your answers will be just as good.