Sunday, September 16, 2007

I am an artist! For now.

I just got back from an amazing week at WomanCamp. It's like a getaway for middle-aged women like me, who are on a spiritual quest to get in touch with who they are. I made a lot of friends, and when I have come back down to Earth I will write about it. I made one really good friend name Justine, who helped me get in touch with my womanhood by holding me while I slept and telling me I was beautiful. I never felt so close to a girlfriend before! We also looked at our vulvas together, and she showed me which parts were for pleasure and which were for childbearing. Now I know more about vulvas than I ever thought possible, and I can open a vulva shop! Ha ha. Lastly I learned that people can have very different hair patterns. I don't want to think about Justine's vulva much more, to tell the truth, but I have a feeling she is thinking about mine. Just a hunch. She did spend a lot of time touching the different parts while she was teaching me, and getting really close in her studying of my anatomy. It made me feel sort of funny in my stomach.

On another note! I learned a form of art called "Spin Art". It is where you have this giant tub with a spinning mechanism, and you drop paint onto the canvas as it spins. It makes beautiful paintings! Here are a few of my creations!




I had a really good time at WomanCamp, and I can't wait to go back. Meanwhile, I am going to try to express my artistic side, and maybe change my phone number so that Justine can't keep calling me.

11 comments:

Martin Stickland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin Stickland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~d said...

Dear Tuyet,

There is something about your honesty and confusion and curiosity that is heart warming.
As for changing your number...not yet. You can always let voice mail pick up. And what if you change your mind and want to talk to J...


~d

Martin Stickland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

Martin needs a Columbian necktie.

chris said...

Hi Tuyet
What ever happened to earl and his merry bunch of country folk.He seems to hav fallen off the edge of the earth.
Regards Chris

Entertainer said...

gimme js phone number... :-)

Chuck said...

Greetings and salutations! Compliments of the day Tuyet and many more to you and your own! Fred and I usually videotape ourselves gazing at each other's genitalia. Its really remarkable because one can pleasure the penile region with rubbing and inserting into places like the vulva and it works as a fluid receptacle conduit as well. Its really remarkable. And if we rub rapidly enough, we both erupt into fluid-ecstasy all over Patricia who happens to be sitting there on all fours with her mouth open.

What are the odds of that? Ha!

Good tidings of comfort and joy to ya! Love, Chuck.

Obesio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuck said...

Greetings and salutations Comment Deleted!

Your comment "This post has been removed by the author" is a striking commentary!

Good day to you sir! Good tidings of comfort and joy!

BBC said...

You know hon, you could have told us you were going on a camp thingy before you went. It's called communication.

Hey, be careful with that spiritual quest stuff, it can go in strange directions. It could take you in a gay direction and that isn't exactly how the cosmos works even though there is some of it always there.

You looked at your vulvas together? Why? You can learn those things in books, you don't have to learn them with perverts. I'm not saying she is, I didn't meet her, but I'm wondering.

If you want to learn more, about relationships with a man I suggest that you go to the library and see if there are any vidios there by John Gray. The men are from mars guy, he is very good.

And if you want to explore your playground, don't you think you should do it with a man? Assuming of course that you can find a man that isn't an idiot and is willing to spend the time doing that instead of just jumping on you and screwing you. Hugs.