Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am so blue. Also, answers.

I found a fun thing called Blog Things, it is where you can find out about yourself by taking quizzes. I think this is a great tool for me! Here is what I found out today.



You Are a Blue Crayon

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

~d. Thank you! I am trying.

Martin. No worries, you spoke from the heart and I like that. Why did you delete?

Nick. Welcome back!

Chris. No idea. Did you sell that car yet?

Entertainer. Ha!

Also, BBC, I think you are right that Justine and I probably shouldn't been looking at each other's vulvas so much. She was pretty convincing that I needed to know about my anatomy. But don't think I don't know about my "playground" as you call it, I did have a lover for 11 years after all. It just wasn't a playground per say ... more like a stomping ground. I will tell the story as soon as I can!

Chuck, are you serious?

This cast is getting on my last nerve. 3 more weeks!

5 comments:

Chuck said...

Believe it or not, this old man is always serious! Ha ha! As crazy as it may seem sometimes.

Why just yesterday, I was sitting with my friends Fred and Patricia. We watched this video of this Florida student being tasered while he yelled "Don't tase me bro!"

Never the less, we found all three of us nude and shocking each other's genitalia with Fred's jumper cables. Each of us screaming "DON'T TASE ME BRO" and having a good laugh.

Good times!

Obesio said...

It is very difficult to vote on what you should do with Justine because you have not given us much indication of what you want to do. Are you at all interested in a sexual relationship with another woman?

You live in my head said...

Another woman is fine.
Just stay away from my husband you bith.

You live in my head said...

sorry bitch;)

~d said...

I am Green!

Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.