Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have decided to clown around.


... Ha Ha! Let me explain. I was reading the other day about some clowns and how much fun it is to have a side career of working birthday parties. I realized there's not too many Asian clowns, and I don't know of any that are Viet Namese.

I'm going to the costume shop today and getting some basic supplies. If they are open, I don't know. I am going to practice face painting on some old pillowcases I have. Then I am going to the library to get some books on clown skills, because I don't have any. Here are the things I could do already, in my act:

  • Face painting (if the pillowcases work out)
  • Spin Art
  • making funny gestures
  • doing a silly voice
  • balloons (regular ones, I can't do animals yet)

As you can see, there is room for growth!

You might be wondering why this sudden interest in clowns! Well, I heard about a local clown named "Looney Dooney" on the radio and supposedly he was a huge hit at this festival. I know that in a week I have to go to my cousin's little baby's birthday party (she is 3) and not only can't I think of a present, but also I want to bring something fun to the party.

Why not bring me, as a clown?

Now I just need some names. Help me out will ya?

Some ideas:

  • Tuyet the clown
  • White Phoenix the clown
  • the Viet Namese clown
  • Yellow Flower Clown
  • Herro, I am a Crown
  • Danh Tu
  • Silly Sally
  • Sirry Sarry

Wow, I can't think of anything good. Help a sister out, yo! (That's slang)

I'll let you know how it goes... I am starting to feel not so excited about this idea anymore.

21 comments:

jamwall said...

First visit!

Thanks for visiting my blog by the way!

Clowns scare me, I think its the floppy shoes.

LadyHAHA said...

I personally like Yellow Flower Clown! That sounds like something kids might like and catch on to.
Like Jamwall..clowns scare me to..damn that Stephen King book IT. Ruined all clowns for me.

Ian said...

I don't think I have ever met anyone more perfect.

Please attend our informational meeting.

Email me for details. Don't think just do it.

Now...type.

Raymond said...

Praze be mister pride for I sleepin last nite on bales of hay. Its is s agreat day indeedz!

Casdok said...

I think that sounds a lovely idea!
Good luck!

JM said...

I can't think of any clown names, but I think that would make a great present to give a 3 year old. It will hold her interest a lot longer than any store bought present, that's for sure.

Raymond said...

Hello my Chinese angel. Once on a holiday to kunpow I was given the pleasure to try deep fried teriyaki glazed cat breast. It was delicious.
Must you join us on our path to enlightenment?

Raymond said...

bumblers be attackin me when I be eatin my cornbread in the park!!

I yell BUMBLERS! STAY AWAY FROM MY CORNBREAD! STAY AWAY FROM MY MOUNTAIN DEW! STAY AWAY FROM MY POTATO SALAD!!!!

STAY AWAY BUMBLERS!! BZZZ AWAY!!!

We be protectin yo aganst the bumblers japanese ladie.

join us and walk with us upon the word of Mr. Pride, for he bee beeing yo save-i-or!

? said...

Herro, I am a Crown

BAAAAAAHAHAhahaha! THAT is the name you should choose. It screams of Kim Jong-il! Though I thought you were going for a Vietnamese theme - not a North Korean one.

~d said...

Herro, I am a Crown

HAHAHA!
THIS is too effing FUNNY! OMIGOD!
I really like this one!
(HAHA!)

you crack me UP, gurrl!

BBC said...

Oh yes, being a clown can be a wonderful persona and a great way to have some wonderful fun.

As for a name, there isn't one on the top of my head, but give it a few days and maybe you will come up with something.

But first you have to decide what the clown is and what its personality is. That is, what you want it to emulate.

Good luck, hugs.

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

We all have a clown in us; too bad we all don't let the clown out more!

BBC said...

BTW.... Being a clown is a great and fun way to honor an alter ego.

And have fun along the way, hugs.

Jim said...

You are delightful, here is the blog of a former clown lady, maybe you can get some ideas, but you are fine. http://lyricflight.blogspot.com/

Moby Dick said...

How did your party go? If those pictures are of you as a clown, you look very good!!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 350 dollars on every page. But for all I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that singular make. The prices for the sneakers are about 220 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?